Tuesday, September 7, 2010



I'm going to be the first to say that most blogs are self promoting attempts to make oneself seem cooler than they really are so let me be the first to say, "I am not cool". In fact I am in fact a selfish individual. I haven't spent Christmas with my family but once in 13 years. I work as little as possible and spend as little money as i can in order to support the addiction to traveling and kayaking. There are no sponsors no trust funds just hard work. I'm cash up and getting ready to set off on the next adventure but it seemedstrange to post an upcoming trip with out throwing up some images from the past few years. So below are some pictures from the previous few winters.

India 2007
After the success of Tibet in Fall of 2006 many from the crew were keen to further explore the largest mountains in the world. Pacman aka Sam Hughes had made a friend and had organized a crew to head to Utturanchal the state bordering tibet to the North and Nepal to the east due north of Delhi. We spent a day or two in Delhi and then head
ed north to the Yamuna river for a sweet two day first descent.
Typical friendly people of India

Snake charmer in Delhi



No comments: